Integral Protocol Package for Chronic Lyme Disease
An Integral Protocol Package is a professionally formulated, synergistic combination of the finest, most effective products that support the body in its healing process.
You may think that you can catch Lyme disease only in the spring or summer months, but this is not true. The so-called “deer tick” Ixodes dammini that is responsible for most of the cases of Lyme disease in the northeastern U. S. are found in grasses, lawns, and brushy, shrubby, and woodland sites, even on warm winter days; moreover, the ticks prefer places with some moisture.
Lyme disease is a growing, worldwide, multisystem inflammatory disease in which a tick-infested with the spirochete Borrelia bergdorferi bites a person and transmits the spirochetes into the bloodstream. At first, Lyme disease affects the skin; in its later stages, it can spread to most organs of the body, the joints, and central nervous system, causing cardiac abnormalities and cognitive and neurological problems, including arthritis, Bell's palsy, poor balance, tremor, and neuropathies.
Five Element Healing approaches Lyme disease ultimately as a confrontation between the virulence of a pathogen and the strength of the immune system. This approach requires killing off the invading spirochetes, preventing co-infections, clearing out dead spirochetes and toxins from the body, and supporting and enhancing the immune system.
Jason’s Simple Solution Package
Directions for the use of each item are supplied in the Simple Solution packages.
For a minimum of six months use this simple solution protocol:
See your Lyme-literate physician and decide if taking additional antibiotics is right for you. If you do take antibiotics, be sure to continue taking a probiotic.
- Use Jason’s Ticked Off! Immune Formula in order to help the body eliminate spirochetes and other co-infective organisms. LymeOut also enhances the immune system and helps the body eliminate toxins that were created by killing off the spirochetes. - 2-4 weeks supply (2 fl oz) based on the severity of symptoms.
- Take the herb Cat’s Claw, which promotes the immune function, addresses inflammation, and provides an additional line of anti-microbial defense against Lyme disease - 4-6 weeks supply (1 fl oz).
- Take ClariZyme which is a combination of Serratiopeptidase and Nattokinase, which are enzymes that help break down fibrinogens and prevent spirochetes from thriving. - 1 months supply of ClariZyme (60 caps).
- Take Japanese Knotweed/Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum) an excellent immune tonic as well as systemic restorative. A powerful source of resveratrol. - 1 month supply (100 caps).
Click here to go directly to Jason’s Complementary Herbal Formulations where you will find recommendations for the best herbal remedies to take for key Lyme disease symptoms. Herbs are listed that specifically target debility and fatigue; “brain fog” and cognition; arthritis and inflamed joints; inflammation, fever, and swollen glands.
(For those clients wishing to continue working with our prior Cat's Claw formulation Samento by Nutramedix please phone us directly - )
Retail Price for Items: $100.00
Jason’s Package Price: $90.00 - 10% discount
(savings of $10.00)
• You may also purchase one of the items in this simple solution package by clicking on the name of that item.
For an In-Depth Analysis from Jason incorporating Eastern and Western approaches for cancer, utilizing herbs, nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle suggestions click here
Visit our Lyme disease support pages for a comprehensive selection of supplements, herbal formulations, and products.