Integral Protocol Package for Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
Integral Protocol Packages are a professionally formulated, synergistic combination of the finest, most effective products that support the body in its healing process.
Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
Premenstrual syndrome often includes symptoms such as hypersensitivity, bloating, irritability, headaches, depression, cystic breasts, and fatigue. It is now believed that these symptoms are caused by deficient progesterone production, and therefore an imbalance in hormonal levels.
Integral Protocol Package
Directions for the use of each item are supplied in the package.
- Jason’s Women’s Harmony Formula (2 Fluid Ounces) supports the body’s ability to balance hormonal levels.
- Udo's Essential Oil Omega 3-6-9 Blend (90 soft gel capsules) contains Black Current Seed Oil which provides gamma-linoleic acid (GLA) for anti-inflammatory action. (Upgraded from the former product pictured)
- Calcium Magnesium (90 capsules) Cal-Mag Max is readily absorbable calcium combined with magnesium in the best proportions for proper use by the body.
- Bupleurum and Peony Formula - Dan Zhi Xiao Yao San (2 Fluid Ounces) nourishes the liver, supports the spleen’s energy, and has a gentle, calming effect.
Retail Price for Items: $98.00
Jason’s Package Price: $88.20 - 10% discount
(savings of $9.80)
• You may also purchase one of the items in this simple solution package by clicking on the name of the item.
For an In-Depth Analysis from Jason incorporating Eastern and Western approaches for PMS, utilizing herbs, nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle suggestions click here.