Integral Protocol Package for Menopause
Integral Protocol Packages are a professionally formulated, synergistic combination of the finest, most effective products that support the body in its healing process.
Menopause is viewed medically as a syndrome, a hormonal imbalance with a depletion of estrogen that reflects the end of the child-bearing years (usually between ages 45 to 55). The many symptoms often associated with menopause or “perimenopause” (the transition to menopause) include hot flashes, irritability, depression, insomnia, headaches, digestive problems, dryness of the skin, and sexual and mucous membrane secretions. Items in a Simple Solutions Package have been chosen to provide optimal general support through the menopausal years and help to prevent as well as resolve symptoms.
Integral Protocol Package
Directions for the use of each item are supplied in the package.
- Jason’s Women’s Transition Formula (2 Fluid Ounces) Our own formulation which blends Eastern and Western herbs to support hormonal balance during the menopausal changes.
- Udo's Essential Oil Omega 3-6-9 Blend (90 liquid soft-gels) is a Multiple award-winning fatty acid supplement that acts as a general anti-inflammatory, lubricant, and nourisher. (Upgraded from the former product pictured)
Calcium Magnesium (90 soft gel capsules) Cal-Mag Max is readily absorbable calcium combined with magnesium in the best proportions for proper use by the body.
- Vitamin D3 2000 IU (120 caps) enhances immune functions and aids calcium absorption.
* (If symptoms are strong, or if osteopenia (decreased bone density) is present, you may add Emerita Pro-Gest® (2 Ounces) a natural progesterone cream.)
Retail Price for Items: $79.00
Jason’s Package Price: $71.10 - 10% discount
(savings of $7.90)
• You may also purchase one of the items in this simple solution package by clicking on the name of the item.
For an In-Depth Analysis from Jason incorporating Eastern and Western approaches for menopause, utilizing herbs, nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle suggestions click here.