Integral Protocol Package for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Integral Protocol Packages are a professionally formulated, synergistic combination of the finest, most effective products that support the body in its healing process.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a catchall term for many dysfunctions of the large or small intestine for which there are no apparent physiological causes. Often associated with stress, IBS has also been called “nervous dyspepsia,” “spastic colon,” or “irritable colitis.” In the U.S., in 1987, up to one in five persons was diagnosed with IBS, and about 30% of the population was estimated to have a lifetime risk for this syndrome. IBS occurs more frequently in women than in men. Symptoms include a combination of diarrhea and constipation, intestinal spasms, and acute abdominal pain, at times, accompanied by heartburn, flatulence, and nausea.
Integral Protocol Package
Directions for the use of each item are supplied in the package.
- GI-Revive™ dietary supplement (225 grams powder) helps support gastrointestinal functioning as well as lubrication of the gut lining; it also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Shu Kan Formula - Su Gan Wan (2 Fluid Ounces) is a Chinese herbal tonic that helps relax and support the liver functions and nourish digestion.
- Udo's Essential Oil Omega 3-6-9 Blend (90 liquid soft-gels) is a multiple award-winning fatty acid supplement that has both anti-inflammatory and soothing actions. (Upgraded from the former product pictured)
- Integral Probiotic Formula (60 caps) Our comprehensive, maximum-support probiotic formula. A hypoallergenic blend of 12 certified probiotic species with 25+ billion CFUs per capsule using proprietary technology to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract.
Retail Price for Items: $131.00
Jason’s Package Price: $117.90 - 10% discount
(savings of $13.10)
• You may also purchase one of the items in this simple solution package by clicking on the name of the item.
For an In-Depth Analysis from Jason incorporating Eastern and Western approaches for IBS, utilizing herbs, nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle suggestions click here.