Integral Protocol Package for Eczema (Now with CBDs)
An Integral Protocol Package is a professionally formulated, synergistic combination of the finest, most effective products that support the body in its healing process.
The more insidious type of eczema is called atopic eczema (or atopic dermatitis) and is an intensely itchy, inflammatory disease of the skin with no known single causal factor. Treatment usually involves the use of topical creams and lotions; the most effective creams are steroidal, but these medications can create dependence, requiring more frequent application to achieve the desired relief. If the creams don’t work, oral corticosteroidal drugs may be used for short periods of time. I lieu of the fact that most conventional medical solutions can, in fact, have harmful effects themselves, Integral Protocol Package for Eczema attempts to address the root causes of the condition as well as bring relief to the symptoms. All of these products are tonifying and healthful for anyone in and of themselves.
Integral Protocol Package
Directions for the use of each item are supplied in the Simple Solution packages.
- SkinGlow (2 fl oz) was created to support an array of skin problems, from acne to psoriasis and eczema. It was formulated with the premise that skin conditions all involve poor lymphatic drainage and issues with liver detoxification. The herbs in this formula support and stimulate the lymph system, and provide support for liver function
- Udo's Essential Oil Omega 3-6-9 Blend (90 caps) helps to normalize your skin fats and prevent cellular dehydration. They act as a systemic anti-inflammatory agent. (Upgraded from the former product pictured)
- Integral CBD Skin Care (Full Spectrum Hemp Oil). Cold-pressed oils of hemp, argan, sea buckthorn, and rosehip restore hydration and balance while broad spectrum Hemp CBD extract activates endocannabinoid receptors to stimulate repair and soothe inflammation.
For more detailed information, see our protocol pages
Retail Price for Items: $93.00
Jason’s Package Price: $83.70 - 10% discount
(savings of $9.30)
• You may also purchase one of the items in this simple solution package by clicking on the name of the item.
* A significant group of sufferers has found the addition of a high CFU, full-spectrum probiotic helpful in dealing with eczema. The theory being that by competing with pathogens in our gut, we assist the gut lining in regaining its integrity. This takes a significant burden off the immune system, making it, therefore, less likely to 'over-react' and thus reducing our susceptibility to eczema. We suggest adding Integral Probiotic (60 caps, 25+ billion CFU's) to your protocol if you feel this would be of benefit to you.
For an In-Depth Analysis from Jason incorporating Eastern and Western approaches for chronic skin conditions, utilizing herbs, nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle suggestions click here.