Esterol (Ester-c with bioflavonoids) 100 capsules
Esterol (Ester-c with bioflavonoids) We often recommend this form of vitamin C because of the extra antioxidants it provides. It very powerfully supports immune system function.
- Ester-C« is a patented nutritional product that contains ascorbic acid together with clinically significant metabolites and calcium.
- Ester-C« is highly bioavailable, and is well retained in the blood after it has been absorbed.
- Esterol is better tolerated by some individuals than are ascorbic acid crystals. However, Esterol may not be suitable for the severely allergic, as the vitamin C from which it is made is prepared from corn.
- In addition to being a well tolerated source of vitamin C, Esterol also provides 3 types of bioflavonoids-quercetin, rutin, and proanthocyanidins. The bioflavonoids are water-soluble antioxidants that were discovered by Szent-Gyorgyi in plants, almost simultaneously with his discovery of vitamin C. Quercetin and rutin are well-recognized; the proanthocyanidins are highly bioavailable and are particularly potent antioxidants.
- As a dietary supplement: 1 or 2 capsules one to three times per day between meals, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule. Servings Per Container, 100 . Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate) 540 mg, Calcium (as Calcium Ascorbate) 75 mg, Rutin 50 mg, Quercetin 25 mg, Proanthocyanidins 2.5 mg. Other ingredients: Magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.